Nurse Unit Manager - Wigan
Wigan – Greater Manchester
£16.00 per hour
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a quality focused care provider to recruit an experienced Nurse to work as a Unit Manager within their well-established service situated in Wigan – Greater Manchester .
The home provides care to Elderly frail residents with Dementia Nursing and Residential care needs within a well ran and well maintained service.
As Unit Manager within the the service your responsibility will include
- Overseeing all clinical supervision within the Unit
- Administering, ordering and auditing medications
- Being the central contact for all external healthcare professionals within the service
- Identifying training needs and mentoring junior staff
- Communicating with residents relatives and outside agencies
- Ensuring compliances are met and high standards are maintaine
The successful candidate will hold 1st Level Nursing Qualification (RGN OR RMN) and hold an active NMC Pin. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience along with a passion for elderly nursing.
The role is paying up to £16.00 per hour plus additional benefits including excellent learning and development opportunities.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse looking to join a prestigious care provider who can offer stability and job satisfaction.
To apply for this position please hit the apply button now or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Danielle at In Touch Recruitment on 0161 682 6900 or text 07824629379 to request a call back
Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary: £16.00 ph
Our Ref: Nur-wig
Job Type: Permanent